Friday 8 February 2013

11 years down, many more to go

I can't believe that Chris and I have been married for 11 years today. So much has changed since we wed: Chris has his PhD, I got my business qualification and have almost finished my BA, children (of course) and even Bandit has only been with us for 9 years. Looking back I wouldn't change a thing (apart for Chris's love of skinny black leather ties).
In other, more exciting news, Kieran has finished his first week of school. He eased into it beautifully, allowing me to leave after 20 minutes the first day. Admittedly this is because I hinted that Cameron was naughty and might ruin his first day of school. Alas, my imminent tears were derailed by Cameron turning into a shrieking, writhing gobshite and by the time we arrived at Playcentre the teary crisis had been averted. Subsequent days have gone well, and Kieran is looking forward to Monday when he has swimming. On Waitangi day we went to Cornwallis beach for a paddle and then over to the wharf so Kieran could try fishing. Alas we caught nothing but the boys had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment