Friday 31 December 2010

Auld Lang Syne

Aaah and so 2011 dawns. C celebrated it by refusing to go to sleep until 10pm... but then slept through until 5.55am - yeehaa baby!! K slept through too - excellent child :) I must give some thought to resolutions... perhaps to increase my activity levels/cavorting hahah.
No more bites have been discovered upon C's delicate flesh. This is great news as the mosquito's are the size of blowflies! Seriously, I was able to count the black and white stripes on the one that landed on my arm!! Good west auckland water haha. This week is going to be a good one - chilling out and having some solid family time. We are looking forward to friday/payday. Chris especially as he received a italian cheesemaking kit for christmas and is afire with cheesemaking zeal!! We plan to take K to the museum before Chris goes back to work. We are putting up the pool today - which will excite K tremendously haha and will also be baking biscuits for K to cut shapes for. I can't believe K's birthday is in 10 days - where does the time go!! Soon I will be baking a gruffalo cake and partying up at the playcentre :) Plans for tomorrow include calling playcentre contact, Southern Cross and collecting my key from Suzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment